Peice are approx. 6 inches by 2 inches
- Cholla Wood provides a food source for biofilm that shrimp will feed on, similar to what leaves do.
- Cholla also provides hiding places for shrimp after they molt or when they are feeling vulnerable.
- Over time the wood will break down and disppear but it will take months for the thin pieces and longer for the thicker ones.
- Plecos also love munching on it
- Very beautiful and attractive peice of aquascape
You can ask us pictures of the peices before buying for full satisfaction.